Steel Pipe Products
Steel pipe is used for transporting fluids and powdered solids, exchanging heat, manufacturing mechanical parts and containers, and is also an economic steel.
Steel pipe can be divided into two categories according to the production method: seamless steel pipe and seamed steel pipe, seamed steel pipe is divided into two types of straight seam steel pipe and spiral welded pipe.
Steel pipe can be divided into two categories according to the production method: seamless steel pipe and seamed steel pipe, seamed steel pipe is referred to as a straight steel pipe.
Seamless steel pipe can be divided into: hot-rolled seamless tubes, cold-drawn tubes, precision steel tubes, hot expanded tubes, cold spinning tubes and extruded tubes, etc. according to the production method.
Seamless steel pipe made of high-quality carbon steel or alloy steel, hot-rolled, cold-rolled (drawn).
2. Welded steel pipe is divided into furnace welded pipe, electric welding (resistance welding) pipe and automatic arc welding pipe due to its different welding forms are divided into straight seam welded pipe and spiral welded pipe two, due to its end shape is divided into round welded pipe and shaped (square, flat, etc.) welded pipe.
Classification by application: 1. Such as: seamless pipes for water, gas pipes, steam pipes, oil transmission pipes, pipes for oil and gas trunk lines. Agricultural irrigation taps with pipes and sprinkler irrigation pipes, etc.
2. Pipe for thermal engineering equipment. Such as boiling water tubes, superheated steam tubes for general boilers, superheated tubes for locomotive boilers, large smoke tubes, small smoke tubes, arching brick tubes and high temperature and high pressure boiler tubes, etc.
3. Mechanical industry tubes. Such as aviation structure tube (round tube, oval tube, flat oval tube), automobile half-axle tube, axle tube, automobile tractor structure tube, tractor oil cooler tube, square tube and rectangular tube for agricultural machinery, transformer tube and bearing tube, etc.
4. Petroleum geological drilling tubes. Such as: petroleum drilling pipes, petroleum drilling rods (square and hexagonal rods), drilling joints, petroleum oil pipes, petroleum casing and various pipe joints, geological drilling pipes (core pipes, casing, active drilling rods, drilling joints, clamps and pin joints, etc.).
5. Chemical industry pipe. Such as: petroleum cracking pipe, chemical equipment heat exchanger and pipeline pipe, stainless acid resistant pipe, fertilizer high-pressure pipe and pipe for transporting chemical media, etc.
6. Other departments with tubes. Such as: container tubes (high-pressure gas cylinder tubes and general container tubes), instrumentation tubes, watch cases, injection needles and medical equipment tubes, etc.
According to the shape of the section: steel products of steel and variety of specifications is extremely wide, and its performance requirements are also a variety of. All these should be distinguished with the user requirements or changes in working conditions. Usually, steel pipe products are classified by cross-sectional shape, production method, pipe material, connection method, coating characteristics and uses.